Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions relating to the content of this page.
Frauke Behrens is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data.
My full details are:
Full name: Frauke Behrens
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: (0034) 664 11 26 66
Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have, and you can request information from me anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When do I collect, or ask to collect your personal information:
I may collect the following personal data about you:
§ Information that you give us when you enquire or become a customer, including name, email address and phone number and any other information you give us, such as any health issues.
§ If you attend an event or class with me, I may collect, with your permission, personal information in the form of pre-event questionnaire to enable me to provide you with the best yoga experience.
§ Payment details that I require for the purpose of processing any payments for work completed by Frauke Yoga Fuerteventura on your instruction.
§ Personal details you choose to give when corresponding with us by phone, email, social media, via the website contact form or that you provide to us when you Frauke Yoga Fuerteventura.
§ Any other personal or private information about you that you choose to submit to this website.
§ We will collect your personal data when you choose to sign up to e-newsletters on our website, www.fraukeyogafuerteventura.com
§ When you visit a page on this website, we also log certain communications, technical and operational information and compare it with other similar technical information. This non-personal information is gathered and held within our website’s CMS and also within our Google Analytics account. We gather and use this information to better understand how visitors use our website and how we can better tailor our website, its contents and functionality to meet our customers’ needs.
The collection of sensitive information
“Sensitive information” refers to information related to your health or to your identification. I collect sensitive information to provide you with the best possible service and care during yoga classes, workshops and retreats.
Personal information we collect from third parties
I may also collect information about you from third parties; including event booking websites, and other partners, including venues, through which you may have booked a service or from other third-party sources that are lawfully entitled to share your data with us.
Where is your personal information held.
- I take the security of our clients’ data very seriously and use appropriate measures to protect all personal information collected in a secure, controlled environment consistent with current legislation. The personal data that I collect from you is stored securely. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet or public communications networks can never be completely secure. When you submit your personal information through our websites this is at your own risk.
- If you choose to ‘opt in’ to my e-newsletters via my website or otherwise, your name and email address will be added to my marketing list, which is held within our Mailchimp account. You can read their privacy agreements by clicking here.
Use of personal information collected about you
I may use your personal data in the following ways:
· To provide you with services you have requested.
· To keep internal record up to date;
· To contact you by email, phone, social media or post as appropriate.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- If emergency contact information has been provided, it will only ever be used in an emergency situation (e.g. to phone your next of kin).
· To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· To send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from me about our goods or services (on the basis of legitimate interest) or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since.
· To notify you about changes to the service.
Links to third-party websites and services
I may share your personal information as follows.
§ I may partner with other organisations to provide you with products, services, or events. For example, I may run a yoga workshop or retreat in collaboration with partner organisations, and share personal information with them in order to provide those services.
§ With professional services including lawyers, accountants, auditors and insurers as necessary.
§ With Government bodies that require us to report processing activities or if required by law.
§ I never sell your data
I will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes I collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
I will destroy your personal information as early as practical and in a way that the information may not be restored or reconstructed.
If printed on paper, the personal information will be shredded. If saved in electronic form, the personal information will be destroyed by technical means to ensure the information may not be restored or reconstructed at a later time.
If you have signed up for my newsletter, I will send you occasional emails (approx. 6-8 per year) including information on new services, retreats and special offers that I think could interest you. I aim to make these newsletters as helpful and valuable to you as possible.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter you can unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com
How to access or delete your personal information held.
- The information you have provided to may be accessed, reviewed and updated at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you have previously signed up to my e-newsletters and no longer wish to receive the emails then you can opt out immediately by clicking the ‘unsubscribe' link in the footer of any of our previous e-newsletters. You can also contact me via email@example.com and your personal data will be removed within 7 days.
Updated: May 2018